Quality senior living is one of the nation’s most urgently needed services. With so many large, hotel-like facilities boasting about the differences they make for families and their loved ones, in reality, very few differences exist. Very few differences exist because they all use very similar financial models. They all have similar staffing ratios. And they all have similar fee structures, where multiple service “levels” add dramatically to baseline monthly costs. These are necessities because the high overhead incurred to operate these facilities impacts everything.
At Milton Grace Senior Living, volume isn’t the factor upon which everything hinges. With warm, friendly accommodations for 9 full-time residents and reserved accommodations for daycare participants, Milton Grace Senior Living provides a truly home-like environment. Nutritious meals are prepared in a clean, cozy kitchen, and served in a dining area where residents and their families can talk, share stories and enjoy each other’s company. In fact, education, support, and entertainment that encourage the social interaction seniors so require are at the forefront of Milton Senior Living’s daily operation.
Here, our residents and their families are respected. Our staff is professional, and compassionate care is always there for residents who need special assistance as part of their daily living routines.
Milton Grace Senior Living is truly making a difference for our seniors, their families, and the quality of their lives. We specialize in providing care for seniors over 60 whose safety, medical needs, and daily living activities require full-time assistance and attention.
At Milton Grace Senior Living, making the special differences our residents and families cherish is our mission:
- We celebrate seniors every day in a warm, friendly, and home-like atmosphere of respect, love, and service.
- We recognize each client is unique, has unique needs, and whose life experiences are valued.
- We believe family involvement is a critical factor in our quality approach to the senior living experience… we partner with our families and form special teams around each resident.
- We believe in owner involvement and owner supervision.
- We are deeply committed to the communities we serve, and to the friendships, we form within them.
- We recognize the levels of the services we provide, our beliefs, our professionalism, and our attitudes enable the differences we strive to make every day.
To explore how Milton Grace Senior Living can make positive differences for you and your loved ones, contact us at: (770) 663-0165